Is accessibility an issue, because your bathroom has a tub? Enjoy your tub again without the cost of remodeling. The Aquatec lift will give you the confidence and ease to safely get in and out of your tub with out the worry of slipping or falling. The Aquatec is the newest model of battery powered lifts that will lower you to the bottom of your tub and then raise you back to the top, without having to strain knees, hips or shoulders. Reclining allows you to shampoo without getting soap in your eyes, or to lie back to enjoy the effects of the warm water. The lift lowers to 2.5" from the bottom of the tub, then the back support reclines 35 degrees. The Aquatec fits a standard size tub and the Aquatec Wide will accommodate wider style whirlpool tubs.
Aquatec bathlifts are constructed from reinforced plastic and stainless steel components. The unit is operated with a pushbutton hand control. Covers are removable and machine washable. A safety feature will not allow the lift to lower if there is not enough battery power.
- Lowers to 2.5" from bottom of tub for maximum water coverage.
- Reclining back support for relaxing in warm water
- Can be used with or without the washable covers.
- Easy to use integrated hand control with low battery indicator light.
- Rechargeable battery and charger included.
A high backrest with molded neck support can be folded forward by just one hand. The maintenance-free actuator is both powerful and silent.
Aquatec has a stable and rust-free frame, reinforced lifting scissors and bottom plate.
Aquatec has a non-slip textured surface and comes with removable, washable covers.
The bathlift disassembles into easy to carry parts; back, seat and hand control. Self release suction cups adhere securely to smooth tub floors and the seat flaps
will rest on the top of the tub to allow a stable transfer.
Choosing a bathlift:
- Measure the tub, inside width at the top edge and the inside depth. Look at the comparison chart to pick the model that will fit.
- Pick the model to best satisfy the needs of the bather for back support, Straight back for basic bathing needs or Reclining Special Back for upper body support.
- Choose the accessories to provide support or positioning for a safe bath.
|Seat width without sideflaps
|Seat width with sideflaps
|Sitting area length
|Maximum seat height
|Minimum seat height
|Total length (backrest upright)
|Total length (backrest reclined)
|Total height including backrest
|Bottom plate, footprint
||12" x 23"
||12" x 23"
||12" x 23"|
|Total weight without hand control
|Hand control weight
|Backrest reclines to
|Part number (Blue)
|Part number (White)