Drive 3 Position Recliner Geri-chair D574
This Drive Medical Recliner combines both comfort and practicality. Three positions give the choice of sitting upright, deep recline position and elevating legrest and footrest. Five inch casters, two of which lock, allow the recliner to be easily moved and secured. The tray locks in five positions and can be also stored on the side of the chair. The wide and comfortable armrests are angled to provide support in any reclined position. The seat is both comfortable and has a moisture barrier for keeping it clean. This model has a 250 pound weight capacity. It comes in three attractive colors to help brighten any room.
- 3 positions: upright, deep recline and elevated legrest/footrest.
- Retractable lock bar secures the chair in the desired position.
- Self adjusting suspension in the seat prevents bottoming out.
- Side panels "pop-off" for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Large, blow molded tray locks in 5 positions and can be stored on the side of the chair.
- 5" casters (2 with locks) make it easy to move and secure the recliner.
- Wide, comfortable armrests are angled to provide support in any reclined position.
- Neutral colored, sturdy steel frame is easy to clean and maintain.
- Moisture barrier on seat prevents seepage.
- Comfortable "built in" headrest.
- Foam and vinyl meet California Flammability.
- Standard and Boston Fire Department specifications.
- 250 lb. Weight Capacity
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Frame.
- 1 Year on Upholstery and Moving Parts.
- Some assembly required