Drive Pediatric Anterior Safety Roller #PE TYKE
This pediatric anterior safety roller from Drive Medical is a nice choice for individuals under 100 pounds. It has braking mechanism safety features to protect the user with limited hand function and/or limited cognizance. The handles adjust to accommodate changing height and the bright red color adds some pizazz!
- Applying pressure to the handlebar activates braking mechanism. When brake is engaged, the brake stopper hits the wheel and the wheels cannot roll. Ideal for patients with limited hand function and/or limited cognizance. The Safety Roller halts in step with the patient and the braking mechanism automatically engages when patient stumbles.
- Height adjustable in 1" increments.
- Handle height 15.5" -18.5"
- Overall width 19"
- Width inside handle grip 14"
- Adjustable brake spring tension.
- Patient is situated in the center of the Safety Roller which provides maximum support and improved posture.
- Skid resistant, non-marring, easy rolling neoprene wheels. Ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position.
- Weight Capacity: 100 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.