Michael Graves Non-Adjustable Clamp On Tub Rail, Perpendicular Design
1. Clean bathtub thoroughly and wipe dry
before applying rail. Contact surfaces
must be dry and free of soapy residue
to assure secure installation.
2. Loosen knob (A) until rail is wide enough
to slip over the top edge of outer wall of
3. Place Safety Rail on bathtub with knob (A) facing outside of tub and tighten
until rail feels tight and secure.
4. To test installation of rail, pull forward,
back and side to side. If rail slips or
moves, make sure surface is free of
soapy film and is dry, then replace at
desired location and retighten.
Safety Rail often requires retightening from time to time. Check periodically before use and retighten as needed.
- MG Orange Activates. Turn knob for easy adjustment.
- Steel construction for safety and stability.
- Designed for beauty as well as functionality.
- Easy tool-free assembly.
- Durable powder-coated finish.
- Fits standard size tub. Width adjusts from 3" - 7".
- No sharp edges makes bathing safer and more comfortable and won't scratch tub.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- U.S. Patent No. D566,250