Lumex Clinical Care Recliner Fr577RG
This Lumex Clinical Care Recliner has a soft seat and back package for maximum patient comfort and support during long term sitting and reclining. It has three positions plus Trendelenburg easily activated by gas cylinder mechanism. There are convenient side tables on both sides for use by caregiver to hold necessary prep materials. The side panels pop out to allow access for cleaning. Four swivel casters facilitate transport and maneuverability and the rear top locking casters provide positive lock safety. The weight capacity is 290 pounds. This useful and well made chair comes in four nice colors to coordinate with any room.
- Welded steel frame is constructed of round tubing resulting in improved structural integrity of the frame.
- Improved wider and softer armrest for patient comfort.
- Softer seat and back package for improved patient comfort. Varied density seat back and redesigned seating position provides excellent comfort and support during long term sitting
- Easy to activate gas cylinder mechanism for quick Trendelenburg activation and improved lift.
- Durable, high impact side tables sit flush with chair arm to conveniently hold prep materials. Easy to actuate by caregiver.
- Easily removed “pop-out” side panels enable easy access to recliner for cleaning and maintenance.
- Three-position, plus Trendelenberg.
- Four Tente® swivel casters facilitate transport and maneuverability in confined areas. Left and right rear top-locking casters provide positive lock. Directional wheel lock on right rear caster reduces “crabbing” of recliner and enables the chair to be moved down hallways with less effort.
- Weight Bearing Capacity: 290 Pounds
- Some assembly required
|Width Between Arms
|Arm Height From Floor
|Arm Height From Seat
|Depth Fully Reclined In Trendelenburg
|Width With Both Side Tables in Upright Position
|Max. Weight Capacity