Medline Excel K4 Lightweight Wheelchair #MDS806500
The Medline Excel K4 is a lightweight wheelchair with excellent durability.Without the foot riggings it weighs just over 31 pounds. It comes in either 16 or 18 inch seat widths and it has a height adjustable seat back. Padded armrests and optional elevating footrests give comfort, style and support. Quick release axles allow tool-free removal of wheels making this chair easy to transport. The weight capacity is 300 pounds.
- Weighs 31 1/2 lbs. (for 16" and 18" models) excluding foot riggings.
- Quick release axles allow tool-free removal of the wheels (16", 18").
- Swing-back arms with patent-pending push-button arm release.
- Height adjustable seat back (16"-18").
- Cast aluminum seat cradles for durability.
- This durable chair features a carbon steel frame with chip-resistant chrome plating and threaded seat screw inserts reduce stripping from upholstery changes.
- Sealed bearings in fork housing, rear wheels and front wheels keep dirt out and are maintenance free.
- Elevating legrest models features a notched, maintenance-free stainless steel ratchet bar.
- Padded and upholstered armrests and calf pads provide style and comfort.
- Capacity 300 lbs.
- Seat width 16" or 18"