Nuprodx Multichair 6000 Titlt
This product can NOT be returned:
This innovative Tilt-in-Space system utilizes a Center-of- Mass design to centralize the users weight through the entire tilt range, allowing a more compact base to fit in small tubs other systems cant. The side-mounted tilt crank operates with a light, low-effort, even with heavier users*. Best-of-all, the 6000Tilt eliminates risky bathroom transfers, and is a cost-effective alternative to installing a roll-in shower.
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made-in-the-USA.
- Standard 17x17 seat size with optional 17x20 and 20x17 configurations.
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless steel components.
- Patented connector bridge to slide over and into tub.
- High quality Derlin wheels and self-aligning slider tracks for smooth transfer of seat into tub.
- The unit comes standard with adjustable headrest, hand-cranked operated tilt-in-space mechanism and flip-back cantilever arms.
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and fits into almost any bathtub or shower.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Constructed of materials that wont rust or corrode.
- Converts a non-accessible bathroom into an accessible one without expensive remodeling.
- Safe and convenient way to slide over and transfer into a tub.
- Smoothest rolling transfer bench system available.
- Connector bridge can be removed so that shower curtain can be closed for privacy.
- Centralizes the users weight throughout the entire tilt range, allowing for a much smaller footprint compared to tilt designs that pivot from the back.
- Width of roll-in section: 22 from outside crank handle to opposite side arm pad.
- Height Adjustable: Seat-to-Floor = 21.5 to 25.5 and Under-Frame-to-Floor = 16 to 20
- Approximate weight: 66lbs
- Weight capacity: 300lbs
- Approximate weight: 66 pounds
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Passed ANSI/BIFMA X5.1 test performed by Gaynes Labs, Inc.(a national testing laboratory). Weights of 250 lbs. and 300 lbs.were dropped on the chair, with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability
Dimensions and notes
A = 37-1/2 to 40-1/2 (adjustable)
B = 15-1/2 (top edge of seat cushion to top of back cushion)
C = 16-1/2 (inside minimum clearance)
D = 22-1/2 to 26-1/2 (adjustable, floor to top of seat cushion)
E = 12 to 20 (adjustable)
F = 43 overall length (head rest to leg rest at full tilt)
17 x 17 seat cushion, 8 x 10 opening with a 4 slot
38 overall depth fits the smallest bathroom
33 from center of roll-in section to center of tub section. Custom length bridges available to fit most any bathroom.